It's TAX season

Hi. I have no clue where this report is. I am ready to file my taxes. How do I get a copy of my income report for 2016? Thank you!
Te-Erika,

So, Google won't send an Ad-sense income report unless you've earned $600 in adsense revenue, but you can still see this information by logging into Adsense, then going into "Settings" -> "Payments" and looking for earnings from "Previous Year"

Te-Erika,

So, Google won't send an Ad-sense income report unless you've earned $600 in adsense revenue, but you can still see this information by logging into Adsense, then going into "Settings" -> "Payments" and looking for earnings from "Previous Year"
ah so this is why they haven't sent me anything! They must have changed, when I used Adsense about 4 years ago I got a form for just over $100.

ah so this is why they haven't sent me anything! They must have changed, when I used Adsense about 4 years ago I got a form for just over $100.

If you are over $100, you should be able to withdraw (and you should likely report the revenue), but Google (or any other company, for that matter) doesn't have to send a 1099 until $600. I think Google was nicer in the past in that they would send forms they were not legally required to send, but they probably cut down to just what they must provide.

In either case, when you have access to the cash (you CAN withdraw), then you probably should be paying taxes on it.

If you are over $100, you should be able to withdraw (and you should likely report the revenue), but Google (or any other company, for that matter) doesn't have to send a 1099 until $600. I think Google was nicer in the past in that they would send forms they were not legally required to send, but they probably cut down to just what they must provide.

In either case, when you have access to the cash (you CAN withdraw), then you probably should be paying taxes on it.
Yeah I didn't make a whole lot last year compared to the previous year. I just use my Paypal records for certain online revenue and I guess I'll just go straight from Adsense for YouTube.

I owed almost $1,000 this year in federal taxes. :( Half of that was from ObamaCare assisting us too much during the year, though.

Back