It is NOT a sin to ask for a LIKE

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
I know this has been debated a lot and this post is just to share my experience. There is a HUGE difference in the numbers of likes I get when I ask VS don’t ask. That is just a simple fact that can´t be denied. So if you like it or not, it works. (for me anyways) But there is a BIG BUTT IMO. I think it depends A LOT on the way you ask for a LIKE. I try with humor or a funny remark and that might just be the reason that it works pretty well for me.:)

Let me know what you think?

I know this has been debated a lot and this post is just to share my experience. There is a HUGE difference in the numbers of likes I get when I ask VS don’t ask. That is just a simple fact that can´t be denied. So if you like it or not, it works. (for me anyways) But there is a BIG BUTT IMO. I think it depends A LOT on the way you ask for a LIKE. I try with humor or a funny remark and that might just be the reason that it works pretty well for me.:)

Let me know what you think?
Okay a few simply questions if I may
VS???
IMO???
I'm just kind of new to the planet so please be kind.

I was referring to the
VS
IMO
What does that stand for???
vs= versus
imo= in my opinion.
simple abbreviations.
and...
wait until you get reading ....to the big BUTT
XD :) :p
But there is a BIG BUTT IMO

hahahahaha!

Answering to the original post, No i cannot ask for a like or subscribe or whatever.
This way I get no likes, but when one comes from an unknown person it pleases me (kind of) more...
:)

I personally dont ask for likes because I am lazy and just not fussed about the number.
But I do watch a lot of videos and rarely 'like' a video unless im asked by the creator. Normally along the lines of 'If this video reaches 1000 likes I will reveal this secret' etc

Back