It is incredible but true: info on Monetizzazion

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, that means that a month ago you were caught, but before that YouTube was oblivious. You don't need to delete your channel, just delete the videos that were demonetized and move on, and make sure to follow YouTube's policies now.

BestHunter

Reaction score
This is my channel: youtube. com/channel/UCwtwfdnQopghRdo6ChAIL3w/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p

BestHunter

Reaction score
TYouTube is used by kids, and most parents don't want their 5 year-olds watching nude content online, so you need to censor it with a editing software.
???? Can you tell me what does this have to do with the children and monetization? Kids can watch all my videos but they are not monetized. Sorry but I don't understand.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
???? Can you tell me what does this have to do with the children and monetization? Kids can watch all my videos but they are not monetized. Sorry but I don't understand.
YouTube isn't going to monetize any nude artwork on their platform period.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
@Cephus is right, here's what I found...

Sexually gratifying content
Google ads may not be placed on content that is sexually suggestive and/or intended to cause sexual arousal. Examples of content that may be considered sexually gratifying include, but are not limited to:

• close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches
  • sheer or see-through clothing or lingerie
  • strategically covered nudity (includes situations in which genitals are blurred out by camera)
  • images of men or women posing and/or undressing in a seductive manner
Source: support.google.com/adsense/answer/4410771?hl=en

Youtube in general allows that type of content on their platform BUT that doesn't mean it will be monetised, so yeah... even if it's a little thing... it won't have ads.

For a better understanding:

If you’re unsure about whether or not something might be considered adult content, our general rule of thumb is this: if you wouldn’t want a child to see the content or you would be embarrassed to view the page at work in front of colleagues, then you should not place ad code on it.

Reactions: Cephus

BestHunter

Reaction score
I'm sorry maybe I'm stupid and I don't understand: if youtube and adsense are two different things, why doesn't adsense monetize those videos that yourtube has banned? If youtube ban a video, it instead of getting 1000 views it will get 100 of them. What is the problem of adsense? Adsense can monetize on 100 view. I think they are running out of money. But doing so they will become increasingly poor in content because users delete their channels on youtube. This is my idea.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Let me explain it to you in another way:

Youtube is the platform that allows almost ALL type of content, pretty much everything you want to upload to the platform, movies, series, vlogs, documentaries, teaching stuff, anime, etc etc you just need to FOLLOW their rules and guidelines, pretty simple. They just want you to share stuff.

Adsense is the platform where you can monetise primarily your website, blogs and youtube. You need to FOLLOW the rules and guidelines to MONETISE stuff.. Yes,, you can show naked bodies on YT, it's totally fine but that doesn't mean you can MONETISE that content. See the difference now? is NOT YT's decision. If the companies who paid for ADS don't want to show their ads in those type of videos... well,,, it's their money and YT/Adsense need to respect that.

The problem is not YouTube and is not Adsense... problem comes from the companies who helped YT/Adsense write those rules and guidelines and YT tries to make everyone happy.

In the end I don't think they will become poor because people are deleting their channels... They are cleaning their platform from Adsense and enforcing people to upload original content, you have the right to upload your videos if you want but YT/Adsense doesn't have the obligation to pay you for that content because Advertisers don't want their Ads placed there.

Is pretty simple to understand IMO and after a couple of years... if people want to monetise their videos, they will read and follow the rules they need to! and if the only thing people want is to monetise their content... they better hurry up and create something original because rules might change in the next couple of years and those rules will be more and more strict each time!