Is Youtube delay views/updates affecting networks payment/reports?

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
I just want to ask 'cause I seen this problems in some networks like Fullscreen *Dashboard earnings stucked @ December etc* TGN *No payment reports as of now*

Is it the same on the other networks? I just want to know :)

The Fullscreen dashboard being stuck is an internal matter. We have our daily earnings report turned on, so we can see what we are making each day from YouTube (it's up to date)-and Fullscreen has the same info, so it's more likely to be a bug that occurred when they added a new tab to the dash.

The Fullscreen dashboard being stuck is an internal matter. We have our daily earnings report turned on, so we can see what we are making each day from YouTube (it's up to date)-and Fullscreen has the same info, so it's more likely to be a bug that occurred when they added a new tab to the dash.

Thanks you for that info :D

I can't find my daily earnings report... where is it?

Back