Is Winnie the Pooh RACIST?! The answer may shock you!

I'm finally asking the tough questions this week. I'm sure you can see why I took last week off. This video clearly took a lot of time.

@JohnKenShow @Comconoclast @whatthehellisKatherineJane'snameNow? @AllYouCrazyKidsYou
I tried watching.. but says it is Private.. I understand this is a very private matter.[DOUBLEPOST=1419009272,1419007782][/DOUBLEPOST]Her name is now @Kath she obviously has gotten lazy and can't bother to type out her whole name...

I tried watching.. but says it is Private.. I understand this is a very private matter.[DOUBLEPOST=1419009272,1419007782][/DOUBLEPOST]Her name is now @Kath she obviously has gotten lazy and can't bother to type out her whole name...
Lmao :p But isn't it awesome though? ...Just say it out loud -- Kath

I'm finally asking the tough questions this week. I'm sure you can see why I took last week off. This video clearly took a lot of time.

@JohnKenShow @Comconoclast @whatthehellisKatherineJane'snameNow? @AllYouCrazyKidsYou
I love how confident you sound haha, you're hilarious :p
Yes..yes, I've changed my name. I know. I know.

I know.

P.S. you're awesome

It is a great looking thumbnail.
Thank you, Ken. I traced Pooh, myself.
Lmao :p But isn't it awesome though? ...Just say it out loud -- Kath

I love how confident you sound haha, you're hilarious :p
Yes..yes, I've changed my name. I know. I know.

I know.

P.S. you're awesome
Thank you Ka- ....Kath! I'm thrilled that you were able to watch this before the end of the year too!

How could Pooh be a homophobe? He's a BEAR. Chances are, he and that Nigerian prince of yours hooked up! The pains of internet dating. You get lured in, and then they dump you for someone with a little more junk in the trunk.
(I have no idea what I'm doing...)

How could Pooh be a homophobe? He's a BEAR. Chances are, he and that Nigerian prince of yours hooked up! The pains of internet dating. You get lured in, and then they dump you for someone with a little more junk in the trunk.
(I have no idea what I'm doing...)
The day The Hundred Acre Wood gets an internet connection is the day the world goes to hell in a handbasket.

I've been a good girl!! Now where is my present? :wub:
I don't want to spoil the surprise, so I wrapped it for you.

helicopter-present.jpg

Back