Is this style of editing too obnoxious?

GoonOnFire

I've Got It
To start off, sorry for my thread the other day. Don't think I was trying to be a ***** to anyone here. I simply got ahead of myself. I really do like this forum a lot and wouldn't wanna mess up getting along with the other members!

Ok so, although I could say "I spent a lot of time editing this!". That really doesn't matter. Because it would just mean I'm spending my time in the wrong area.

I had an idea in mind that would be "I play ____" and have these quirky little moments of gameplay.

watch?v=C0ErSdrh9LE

There is the video.

Normally, my subtitles are fairly subtle but to the point.... people seem to like them.

Even if this was one out of every 10 videos, is it just too obnoxious?

I think the concept itself is fine and as said before, just because something takes a lot of time to do (which believe me, these do, haha) does not necessarily make it better.

I don't like all the subtitles. I find myself reading the subtitles more than watching the video. I find them a bit unnecessary honestly.

Exactly what I thought. For the other ones, it is for clarity to hear what the people are saying. I guess these were just for effect.

I like the subtitles how you did them, but only once or twice in a video, like as a highlight of something funny you or someone else says.

I would say the subtitles are way too big. The webcam image is huge as it is and the huge blocky green writing is just blocking the actual gameplay.
Basically the editing is not really obnoxious, the huge green font is :p.

Back