Is this normal?

Inspirare

Hi guys!

I've been posting on my channel for quite a while and I usually gain at least one subscriber or so a week. In the past 8 days I've been getting the normal amount of views (see picture of my Social Blade statistics below) I normally would but I haven't gained any subscribers. This is something that I was wondering if anyone else faces as well. Is there anything I should be doing differently to get viewers to subscribe (98% of my views are from non subscribers)? Is this a problem with YouTube? Is this normal?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 4.48.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 4.48.57 PM.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 9
Yeah. It all really depends on the activity of your subscribers. One day, only half might see your video, and the next day it might be all your subscribers, and then some (non-subscribers). Also, you could have viewers repeatedly watching the same video over and over again.

Yeah. It all really depends on the activity of your subscribers. One day, only half might see your video, and the next day it might be all your subscribers, and then some (non-subscribers). Also, you could have viewers repeatedly watching the same video over and over again.
Thanks for the feedback!

Back