is this an copyright strike ?

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
If this is the wrong board can someone moved it ?

I uploaded an video to my channel and got this in my email straight away, is this an copyright strike on my channel ? I deleted the video straight after I got the email.
Hi Plushies Commander,

Due to a copyright claim, your YouTube video has been blocked. This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

Video title: wrong dance Baito Plush
Copyrighted content: つけまつける
Claimed by: WMG

Why this can happen

• Your video might contain copyrighted content.
  • Copyright owners can choose to block YouTube videos that contain their content.
thank you for helping me

it does not count as a copyright strike I don't think- just check under your status and features in the channel section of the creator studio. It says if you have any copyright/community guidelines strikes

This is actually a Copyright claim by the company, whether automated or manual. It does not count as a strike against your channel in any way.
The most they can do is remove your monetization rights and block the video in some countries.

If you're in the right for the video you can always dispute the claim with your legal reason. Otherwise you can leave it and it won't count against you.
Hope that helps. =]

This is actually a Copyright claim by the company, whether automated or manual. It does not count as a strike against your channel in any way.
The most they can do is remove your monetization rights and block the video in some countries.

If you're in the right for the video you can always dispute the claim with your legal reason. Otherwise you can leave it and it won't count against you.
Hope that helps. =]

I deleted the video but good to know it doesn't go against my channel's standing

Back