Is there are way to get more views?

JerryOak

I'm fairly new to youtube and I have been working hard making videos. I don't expect to have one thousand views over night but I'm just looking for ways to get some more traffic onto my channel any advice?

Networking tell your friends then tell them to tell there friends that's what I do and in slowly growing. Just don't be to pushy and annoy your friends

I'm fairly new to youtube and I have been working hard making videos. I don't expect to have one thousand views over night but I'm just looking for ways to get some more traffic onto my channel any advice?
Twitter,Facebook etc
Post your videos here
other forums
other sites
do a collab
do a post for post (ask can you upload to someone elses channel and in return they can post on yours)

Networking tell your friends then tell them to tell there friends that's what I do and in slowly growing. Just don't be to pushy and annoy your friends
Hey you have some similar content to me maybe you could check my channel out and see if you like anything?

If you do maybe you could help me reach my 200 subscriber count by the end of January by subscribing to me thanks very much and I am sure we will speak again soon.

Twitter,Facebook etc
Post your videos here
other forums
other sites
do a collab
do a post for post (ask can you upload to someone elses channel and in return they can post on yours)
Yeah I have 3 people uploading to my channel to bring in more different games. The more games you have the more different people subscribe and watch them, just remember if you stop one game and you have four that could be a quarter of your subscribers and a quarter of your additional monthly views gone.

Yeah I have 3 people uploading to my channel to bring in more different games. The more games you have the more different people subscribe and watch them, just remember if you stop one game and you have four that could be a quarter of your subscribers and a quarter of your additional monthly views gone.
I meant a once of upload on anothers channel for one of their on yours as if this happens continually monetization could be a problem.

Actually if you have a majority of your sub base here for one game and they keep seeing other games being upload and spamming their feeds there likely to get p****d off

I meant a once of upload on anothers channel for one of their on yours as if this happens continually monetization could be a problem.

Actually if you have a majority of your sub base here for one game and they keep seeing other games being upload and spamming their feeds there likely to get p****d off
Hmm my subscribers are basically split so when I stop they leave at the moment anyway maybe not in the future but it is working out for me so maybe it just suits particular people better?

If you go to school. Whenever the whole class is in a computer class, suggest that everybody check out your video. If you have uploaded it just a few hours ago, those views in the start really feels good and get the awkward no views away. Don't overdo it though, I now have classmates that can't stand hearing me saying ANYTHING about Youtube anymore, LOLOLOL. :)
(No, I am not a teenager, I have a kid of my own, just happens to be at school as an adult)

Back