Request Is There Anyone Willing To Make Me An Intro and/or And Outro?

Video Game Cinema

Kicking names, and taking butts... I think?
Hi, I was wondering if there was anyone willing to make me an Intro or an Outro for my Channel. Unfortunaly, I can't pay you in real cash, but I can offer you some YTCash if you like. (Also, I'll credit you in every Description that the Intro/Outro is in) If you can't, then I still thank you for reading this. :)

Umm... I want it to be Sonic Themed, as the rest of my Channel is Sonic Themed. I would like to have two slots where I can put Videos in. One that says "Last Video" on top of it, and "Another Video" on top of the other. Maybe a small Facebook and Twitter logo on the bottom right or something, so I can link my Accounts to it! I can't really think of anything else that I would want or need... Just tell me if you need me to be a little more specific. :)

Umm... I want it to be Sonic Themed, as the rest of my Channel is Sonic Themed. I would like to have two slots where I can put Videos in. One that says "Last Video" on top of it, and "Another Video" on top of the other. Maybe a small Facebook and Twitter logo on the bottom right or something, so I can link my Accounts to it! I can't really think of anything else that I would want or need... Just tell me if you need me to be a little more specific. :)
Ok sounds good, I'll try to get it down as quick as possible.

I will make you an intro good sire, a good animated intro, and outro for lets say £20?[DOUBLEPOST=1394183607,1394183590][/DOUBLEPOST]add me on skype: gamespire

I will make you an intro good sire, a good animated intro, and outro for lets say £20?[DOUBLEPOST=1394183607,1394183590][/DOUBLEPOST]add me on skype: gamespire

Sorry, I can't pay for it. I wish that I could! But, I don't have any money. And, even if I did. My mom wouldn't let me give a "Stranger" money for an Intro "That I don't need" (Those would be her words, not mine) I really don't want to be on the other end of that "Discussion" Thank you for the offer though. :)

Ok sounds good, I'll try to get it down as quick as possible.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Ok I'm almost done, I was planning to add the text next to the social media icons for mobile users, but I cant seem to find your twitter handle?

Yeah, for some reason it won't pop up on YouTube. My Twitter Handle is VGCGreg. Here is a link (kinda) if you need it. www (dot) twitter (dot) com/VGCGreg (I haven't done that much with it) :p

Yeah, for some reason it won't pop up on YouTube. My Twitter Handle is VGCGreg. Here is a link (kinda) if you need it. www (dot) twitter (dot) com/VGCGreg (I haven't done that much with it) :p

Ok. I don't know what I did with the background really. Created the sonic ribbon as the main peice in the middle. The text looked kind sonicy. And then the weird social media icons I probably should change.
VGCOutro.png

Ok. I don't know what I did with the background really. Created the sonic ribbon as the main peice in the middle. The text looked kind sonicy. And then the weird social media icons I probably should change.
View attachment 17231

I like the actual Background, and the Subscribe button. But, I'm not too crazy about the Font or the the blurry looking Facebook/Twitter Icons. I should have been a little more specific about the Font. I don't really want it to look like it came from a Call of Duty game, if you know what I mean. My Channel is more of a Comedy/Sketch show than a Let's Play, so I would like a Font to that reflects that. So, maybe something that is a little more Cartoony. ;)

Back