Is there any French here ?

Bonjour! Je suis canadienne, pas français, mais français est mon deuxième langue. Je pense que tes videos sont trop cool. Je fais le meme type des videos (aventure, voyager, vlogs etc.). Je me suis abonné! (<- est-ce le mot correct pour 'subscribe'? je ne sais pas, haha!)

Salut, merci pour ton compliment. I'm gonna switch to English cause not sure if we are supposed to be have a non-english discussion on the forum. Glad you said hi, where are you from in Canada?
Not sure how youtube translate subscribe in french, let me know if you find out.
Mat

@Crown Yeah London can be quite expensive but there is plenty of jobs and good salaries. I remember I once received an offer from a digital agency in Montpellier and it was over half the salary offered in London. But the way you described it looks like a great place to live.

Miss Montreal sometimes (it is really a great city), but got use to London and easy trips to Europe and Asia.

So you're not thinking of going back to the UK?

Yeah plenty of work opportunities in London for sure.

I love going back to visit but I doubt I'd ever go back permanently. I've moved a lot over the years and it's nice finally to call somewhere home!

Salut tout le monde ! I'm french too. But my channel is in english. @Julian Equinozio, j'ai vu que tu étais passé sur ma chaîne, c'est très gentil. La tienne est très cool. J'ai voulu te suivre sur Instagram mais le lien est mort. Tu n'y es plus ?

Back