Is there any French here ?

Julian Equinozio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone,

I don't know if you've read my intro but even though I live in London, I'm a native French and I would love to discover some new French 'vlogger' talents!
Let me know if you recognize yourself (or if you know any French here ;) )

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Bonjour et bienvenue. Je suis anglais, mais je vis en France depuis quelques années (Montpellier) et donc je parle le français :) Par contre, sur le forum, il faut qu'on parle anglais, désolé :)

So what do you think of London? I used to live in Ealing!

Trokator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, it´s cool to see some french people
Moi aussi je parle francais, je suis a québec malheureusement je suis pas un vloggeur :p

Reactions: Crown

Mat Siems

Reaction score
Website
www.matsiems.com
@Crown - Love London, been for almost 10 years and it's my "pied a terre" now as I'm travelling. Been in Montpellier a couple times and its a nice little city in south of France (even thought of relocating there at some point). How do you like it?

Julian Equinozio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, no French vloggeur?
@Trokator you're not a vloggeur but your channel looks pretty cool!
Gonna subscribe to see more of your work ;)
@Crown I pretty much love London. I'm in France for now but I'm gonna get back there this week!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Crown - Love London, been for almost 10 years and it's my "pied a terre" now as I'm travelling. Been in Montpellier a couple times and its a nice little city in south of France (even thought of relocating there at some point). How do you like it?
Yeah, London is a great city. I loved the cosmopolitan feel to it with people from all over the world living there. It's a shame it's so expensive to live there. I have friends there who were house sharing for years before they could afford to live by themselves. I didn't mind sharing a house at University, it's fun, but not so much when you're 30 lol ;)

Montpellier is probably one of the best places I have lived. Good weather, close to the beach and also the mountains, close to Spain and lots of cultural events (concerts, festivals, theatre, film etc) The only downside is work. Everyone wants to live and work here so lots of competition to find work and below average salaries!

Do you not miss Montréal? Everyone says good things about Montréal!

So, no French vloggeur?
@Trokator you're not a vloggeur but your channel looks pretty cool!
Gonna subscribe to see more of your work ;)
@Crown I pretty much love London. I'm in France for now but I'm gonna get back there this week!
There are a few French members and French speakers on YTtalk, but they seem to come and go. A gamer @Stalky and Vlogger @JustMarjorie ( http://yttalk.com/threads/hi-im-marjorie-french-girl.121377/ ) If you do a search for "French" or "France", you'll find quite a few.

Mat Siems

Reaction score
Website
www.matsiems.com
@Crown Yeah London can be quite expensive but there is plenty of jobs and good salaries. I remember I once received an offer from a digital agency in Montpellier and it was over half the salary offered in London. But the way you described it looks like a great place to live.

Miss Montreal sometimes (it is really a great city), but got use to London and easy trips to Europe and Asia.

So you're not thinking of going back to the UK?