is there a thing as too many vidoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because if I'm watching a gaming channel why would I want to watch a discussion video every single day along with it? I'm much more likely to listen to that topic in a larger video than I am to click it just to listen to that one thing. I would rather sit down knowing that I'm there to currently watch this podcast for an hour or so, that's uploaded once a week. Don't forget as well you can really tarnish people's views on the podcast if you upload a certain topic and it's boring as f**k or just completely uninteresting since then they won't want to watch another one again.
That's a good point

@xLaneYTChannel I understand your concern but this topic seems to be going in circles. General consensus is against releasing so much content but obviously you're free to do as you wish.

@GamingRack Try to keep your cool when responding, no need for harshness. If you've made your point and are frustrated, no need to respond anymore so we don't get this back and forth.

Sure man I wasn't trying to be harsh I'm just trying to be blunt, maybe too blunt about my points and sure I'll let it lie now, lane can do whatever he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back