Is the Fullscreen CPM on average more than 2.25?

Is that 6-8 on the channel you have in your sig? How come it's so high.
no, not that one, the one in my signature is an inactive one with rpm network...
Good ad sales team I suppose, If I were to use Vultra`s Promotions or Ad branding Options I could get 10$+ CPMs :p

I think its a lot under that.
im with fullscreen and my earnings are A LOT less than what i earned with adsense
That's interesting, today was the first day my daily earning on the dashboard showed up and I'm making more than I was with adsense so far.

yeah i don't get how anyone can make less then they did with adsense... thats awkward to me
yeah, to me too :D
i was making about 6$ per day on adsense...but now its about 0,5-2$ (reason: it was january)
but it depends on a lot things i guess...so i can compare it few months later

yeah i don't get how anyone can make less then they did with adsense... thats awkward to me
With Adsense I was making about 80cent per 1000 views, then I joined my first network, It was a gaming network run by a 17yr old under QuizGroup , There I pretty much got 20% gross of a 1$ CPM..... until the network was abandoned 4 months later and quizgroup refused to release my 1.2k subs channel, so I closed it.... hense why I hate the child-run networks....
So when i joined a network that payed well I was like :eek: , I can actually earn x5+ what I was earning with Adsense now

Back