Is the banner really that important?

I think a banner is important because if someone goes on your channel page, it is a simple way to get across your channel to them with minimum writing. :)

I feel yes, the banner is massively important its the first thing you will see on your channel, a well designed banner shows that you care about your channel and you take the time to make sure it looks good for your fans, so yes spend a good nice time making one :D

I mean, you're on YouTube for the videos, not the banner. But a good banner will go a long way in creating a recognizable brand for your channel.

I think that having a banner will not give you any positives but not having one will give you negatives.

like: 'oh, a banner, don't care'. or 'oh, a cool banner, still don't care.' meanwhile 'oh, no banner, something fishy going on, why u no banner?'

a banner is only one piece to the puzzle, It's not important in it self but can ruin the bigger picture.

A channel banner is very important. A nice looking banner encourage a potential subscriber to browse through your stuff and may stay longer on your channel. A empty looking banner will look like the channel is inactive.

Back