Is sub for sub a bad thing or a good thing???

Bryce McIntyre

I've Got It
I just want to know what people think of the sub for sub community. Is it cancer or could it be beneficial for a community to grow on???

It is frowned upon by the community as it creates a completely fake image of your channel and you end up with a ratio of subs and views, that is way off. i.e. 5000 Subs but 5-10 views a video.

It's 1000% total cancer. You will get a horrible sub to view ratio and it will make your channel look like stinky garbage. People who sub for sub probably do it a lot and have hundreds or even thousands of subscriptions that they'll never watch.

It's terrible UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY LIKE EACHOTHERS CONTENT. There's nothing wrong with making friends in the community and doing sub for sub, but it won't get you too far, so don't count on it. Plus, if all of your followers are just sub4sub people, then nobody is really going to watch your videos, they're only in it for the numbers on their channel.. sorry to break it to you. Some people then will call you names like fake, and even suggest you buy subs, which is totally stupid because again, YOU WON'T BE GETTING THE VIEWS, YOU'LL ONLY BE HAVING A LARGE AMOUNT OF SUBS.

Hi .

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Sub4sub is a total waste of time. It won't help you grow and it'll attract a bad crowd to your channel.

Someone on here thought it'd be a good idea a few months ago. She ignored everyone who told her not to and then she started complaining a few weeks later when her channel just crashed and burned due to the terrible audience retention.

Hi .

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Sub4sub is a total waste of time. It won't help you grow and it'll attract a bad crowd to your channel.

Someone on here thought it'd be a good idea a few months ago. She ignored everyone who told her not to and then she started complaining a few weeks later when her channel just crashed and burned due to the terrible audience retention.
Wow, I didn't know you had that kind of power? I only ask because I see it everywhere I go when I'm looking for tips on how to grow. I knew it was a total waste of time but I just wanted to gage other peoples opinions on it.

Back