Is Sony Vegas a popular software here?

Guys I use Windows Movie Maker and that stuff confuses me sometimes haha c:
< Noob :)

nuuuuu i cant wrap my mind around windows movie maker :D but its good for beginners :D You'll definitely upgrade from there because WMM is a little limited >.< i started of with WMM too :D

I used to use it for all my videos, school and home. Then I upgraded to Pro 12 and all it did was lag and freeze then crashed when I tried to render anything.. So I moved to Premiere CS6 and now that's all I used and I find Premiere CS6 is more professional and has more features :) it's also quicker at rendering HD videos for me :) I do miss some things about Vegas like how easy it is to make titles and nice text.. (sometimes I still pop on there just to make text)

nuuuuu i cant wrap my mind around windows movie maker :D but its good for beginners :D You'll definitely upgrade from there because WMM is a little limited >.< i started of with WMM too :D

Well the thing is, all I need is a mic, a game and fast rendering. I don't have to edit anything, and cutting is very easy in WMM.

Well the thing is, all I need is a mic, a game and fast rendering. I don't have to edit anything, and cutting is very easy in WMM.

yep yep cutting is definitely easy in WMM :D..gah the videos I make sometimes need a little bit more then that hence the switch to sony vegas :D cool vids btw !

I used to use it for all my videos, school and home. Then I upgraded to Pro 12 and all it did was lag and freeze then crashed when I tried to render anything.. So I moved to Premiere CS6 and now that's all I used and I find Premiere CS6 is more professional and has more features :) it's also quicker at rendering HD videos for me :) I do miss some things about Vegas like how easy it is to make titles and nice text.. (sometimes I still pop on there just to make text)
Yea, it's about 50 percent faster at rendering for me too :D. Love it for that reason alone (that and it going well with other Adobe products)

Yea, it's about 50 percent faster at rendering for me too :D. Love it for that reason alone (that and it going well with other Adobe products)
Yer I love the fact that I don't have to wait for my After Effects projects to fully export and render I can just move them straight into premiere! :D

Back