Is SEO necessary for growth??

LKgolf

I'm making kind of like a vlog format where I give tips/information about golf things in general. But alot of the things that I want to talk about aren't really things that other people have made topics on but I think people will be interested to see what's going on in a pro golfer's mind.

So I don't think topics like these are SEO friendly, but is having searchable content as important as everyone says it is? I'll probably have some topics that a lot of people have questions about here and there but I think that'll be like 20% of my videos. I think lol

I'm making kind of like a vlog format where I give tips/information about golf things in general. But alot of the things that I want to talk about aren't really things that other people have made topics on but I think people will be interested to see what's going on in a pro golfer's mind.

So I don't think topics like these are SEO friendly, but is having searchable content as important as everyone says it is? I'll probably have some topics that a lot of people have questions about here and there but I think that'll be like 20% of my videos. I think lol

It's not essential but it will definitely help, you could still be found via related videos. It may be worth doing a mixture of videos, with some being ones that are good for SEO and others being videos that are maybe not good but are about things that you just want to talk about. Of course though still try to make sure that the SEO videos are ones that you are happy to talk about too though.

it IS essential, SEO essentially allows your videos to be found through searches on youtube, without it, yo relying on it being shared or linked on other websites

Hmm okay. So I guess some of these high production looking, cinematic vlog people that have not very SEO friendly titles are just sharing it with their artsy instagram that they usually have...

100% essential. Do some research on how to fully benefit from properly named, tagged, and described videos. It will help in the long run bring in new, consistent viewers

I use a software called TubeBuddy and it helps with SEO on my videos. Since using it, I saw a 30% increase within a week on most of my video stats. So I would say it is important. (TubeBuddy is a paid service like $10 a month or something)

Back