Is RiceGum a bully or funny

LmaoP8N

I have been a ricegum fan since way before he began getting popular and he was always one of my favorite twitch streamers. After rice made the move to youtube and began growing I felt like he was kinda mean. Is this kind of video funny or wrong?

Neither.

He isn't comedic or entertaining at all, he doesn't exactly bully but he prays on the weak it's easy to make fun of someone because fools will click it thinking its hilarious his content is not something of quality and it saddens me that people hold him at a high regard.

But that's my opinion.

Neither.

He isn't comedic or entertaining at all, he doesn't exactly bully but he prays on the weak it's easy to make fun of someone because fools will click it thinking its hilarious his content is not something of quality and it saddens me that people hold him at a high regard.

But that's my opinion.
You just nailed that right on the head.

I might feel he is a bit of a hypocrite! "Roasting" Jacob Sartorius for his music, and later on befriends him and suddenly "liking" his music!
I don´t get his fame either! his roasting isn´t that good... I even heard he has had some ghostwriters as well!

I'm not really a fan of the type of content he features, but he does seem like a really polarizing character.

I had never heard of him so just checked out a couple of videos and I have to say it's not my kind of thing. Watched a video where he's "roasting" a few of his YouTuber friends merch saying there's no effort put into it etc and then advertising his merch in the description which is in most cases worse than theirs.

Back