Is my copyright dispute over?

James Doppler

Sir Trollingsworth the 7th
It had been saying third party dispute on the video manager next to the video I had the problem with. I had used a public domain song from freepd.com and just earlier when I checked the video manager it didn't say that any more. I didn't get an e-mail or notification, so I assume I'm in the clear now? I had it set to unlisted until it was settled.

EDIT: I set it to public like, 5 minutes ago and it hasn't shown up on the regular list of videos.

Last edited:
It had been saying third party dispute on the video manager next to the video I had the problem with. I had used a public domain song from freepd.com and just earlier when I checked the video manager it didn't say that any more. I didn't get an e-mail or notification, so I assume I'm in the clear now? I had it set to unlisted until it was settled.

EDIT: I set it to public like, 5 minutes ago and it hasn't shown up on the regular list of videos.
Yes it's gone if you don't see a matched third party notice.

Yes it's gone if you don't see a matched third party notice.
Awesome! Now the only question is why it isn't showing on my home page on Youtube. It's the page I usually look at to check my views and stuff. When I click "videos" it's there. This false claim of whoever did that was a horrible inconvenience.

Back