Is my copyright dispute over?

James Doppler

Sir Trollingsworth the 7th
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
It had been saying third party dispute on the video manager next to the video I had the problem with. I had used a public domain song from freepd.com and just earlier when I checked the video manager it didn't say that any more. I didn't get an e-mail or notification, so I assume I'm in the clear now? I had it set to unlisted until it was settled.

EDIT: I set it to public like, 5 minutes ago and it hasn't shown up on the regular list of videos.

Last edited:

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It had been saying third party dispute on the video manager next to the video I had the problem with. I had used a public domain song from freepd.com and just earlier when I checked the video manager it didn't say that any more. I didn't get an e-mail or notification, so I assume I'm in the clear now? I had it set to unlisted until it was settled.

EDIT: I set it to public like, 5 minutes ago and it hasn't shown up on the regular list of videos.
Yes it's gone if you don't see a matched third party notice.

James Doppler

Sir Trollingsworth the 7th
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Yes it's gone if you don't see a matched third party notice.
Awesome! Now the only question is why it isn't showing on my home page on Youtube. It's the page I usually look at to check my views and stuff. When I click "videos" it's there. This false claim of whoever did that was a horrible inconvenience.