Is my channel's art fit for my subject?

Knowledgia

Hello, here is my channel below .

I want to ask you, if my channel art and profile are fit for my type of content. I am uploading education materials in History/Geography/etc

Hello, here is my channel below .

I want to ask you, if my channel art and profile are fit for my type of content. I am uploading education materials in History/Geography/etc

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

I freaking love it! Mainly its because I love that accent. You should totally throw a lot more humor into it as that accent is perfect for us over here in the west for comedy along with the amount of knowladge you have. The Banner fits absolutely perfect, It is a great representation of your channel. If you keep this up I think you are going to do great things here!

Back