Is it worth it to buy services from promotion agencies?

33facts

I heard that many people hire social media agencies to help them grow their channel. I understand that there are many illegitimate agencies but what I'm actually wondering is, would it worth to buy from agencies? Also do you know any reliable agencies that have genuine methods of helping you grow?

Thank you

I guess it won´t be worth it in the long run, since they only because of the social media company made them come there. it also depends on what kind of channel you have. The social media company might get people to your channel, but you as a creator have to have content to keep them there!

will that get you fake fans? I dunno. Did you make the moosic in your 2 uploads? Pretty Good! I would say at least try to get your own organic traffic to your youtube page first. So far your not even trying. Heres some things to do. 1 Write something about who/why/what your channel is in your about page. 2. Write more on your video descriptions to help get some keyword rich stuff in there for views. I didn't check but also make sure your tags are being used properly. Hope your channel takes off for you.

will that get you fake fans? I dunno. Did you make the moosic in your 2 uploads? Pretty Good! I would say at least try to get your own organic traffic to your youtube page first. So far your not even trying. Heres some things to do. 1 Write something about who/why/what your channel is in your about page. 2. Write more on your video descriptions to help get some keyword rich stuff in there for views. I didn't check but also make sure your tags are being used properly. Hope your channel takes off for you.

Thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to use it.[DOUBLEPOST=1529255560,1529255534][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess it won´t be worth it in the long run, since they only because of the social media company made them come there. it also depends on what kind of channel you have. The social media company might get people to your channel, but you as a creator have to have content to keep them there!

Thank you for the advice it was very helpful.

I heard that many people hire social media agencies to help them grow their channel. I understand that there are many illegitimate agencies but what I'm actually wondering is, would it worth to buy from agencies? Also do you know any reliable agencies that have genuine methods of helping you grow?

If you hire them to get you fake subscribers, don't. If you hire them to do SEO work and/or social media marketing for you, sure, give them a shot BUT at this stage, go cheap. Go to Fiverr, SEO Clerks, etc. and read through their offers. Ignore those that offer you X number of subscribers or views. Look for the ones that will do SEO work and social media marketing for you. The ones who will do SEO work will talk about getting your channel "backlinks" and such. The social media marketers will talk about how many social media outlets they'll promote your channel to. HOWEVER....

I did this. I even hired a cheap social media manager who has been working for me for over a month now. My channel ("Decker Poker") is a "Let's Play" gaming channel where I participate in online play-money poker tournaments. Recently when I won a tournament and while it was in the pipeline for my editor to do (another cheap hire from Fiverr), I told my social media manager to promote the H*ll out of it when it was released. I also hired some at SEO Clerks to do additional SEO work (mainly backlinks) and social media marketing (mainly posting to social media, which they later sent me Excel docs listed where they promoted it). When the video released, the first 24 hours my channel went from under 200 subs to over 1,600 subs.. Great, right? Possibly not. My channel then dipped back into the 700s for subs and has since rebounded to 1,700s. And that video got a lot of views (for my channel) that went up to 8.5K but has since shimmered down to 4.2K. The only other video that seems to have benefited was my first video on my channel that got 1K views and in which I also won a tournament. Not much for the rest of my videos. No carry-over. No, my other videos aren't were I win a tournament. The majority is where I just make the money (The Bubble) and usually the five-minute break. Average views for those views is about 15. So was the promotion of that tournament-winning video worth it? Ugh. I don't know. I'm not sure I'll do it again when I win the next tournament. I really don't know. Just wanted you to know what I did and the results I got.

So was the promotion of that tournament-winning video worth it? Ugh. I don't know.

...you win some, you lose some... :p :p :p

the answer is "no". Although I am many times smaller than your channel, Allow me to answer it for you clearly. Even more is the question, how will Youtube interpet those ups and downs in subscribers and visitors (including the missing views you mentioned in your other post).

A video "Yay! I won the "???" tournament!" shouldn't drive relevant viewers by itself? I think that you are the most closest person to tag properly with terms and write a full description not general SEOptimizers (cheaper or more expensive).

:)

...you win some, you lose some... :p :p :p

There's always one in the crowd! ;)

A video "Yay! I won the "???" tournament!" shouldn't drive relevant viewers by itself?

Actually, that is pretty much exactly how they promoted it. The most common phrase they used was "This is how you WIN a poker tournament!" Now that could have then been also my downfall. Those that then clicked on the link wanted to see someone win a poker tournament. They did. A quarter of them then watch the first video were I did again but then stopped watching anymore because the next one (either after the recent win or after the first win) showed me not winning a tournament.

I think that you are the most closest person to tag properly with terms and write a full description not general SEOptimizers (cheaper or more expensive).:)

Thank you. Thank you. I would like to also thank my social media manager, my editor, my mother, my dog, etc. for this great compliment. :happy: And for that great compliment, I subscribed to your channel. :D

I've been running ads for my Facebook page, for my Instagram profile and my YT channel, and as far as advertising goes, it is a resounding NO. This is especially true of Facebook as I feel I got many, many fake likes (or likes from people who like anything that's served to them). I was very specific with my target audience but it happened nonetheless. I think that you should use your money elsewhere (better recording equipment, for example).

This is very True! your content is the most important thing

I use a social media agency and ive hit about 1436 subscribers in 4 months. Now if my content was better it would have been way higher but my content is decent!

from my point of view i havent gotten any fake followers or subscribers. If i post in my related content it does really well. If its not it still does pretty well!

I would recommend them and i would recommend mine too if you want i can give you their website or email. You can use whoever you want but just do the research first. ask them to see some clients, maybe message those clients and ask them if its true or not and what kinda results theyre getting.

Hope that helps.

Back