Is it true about TGN?

TheodeAPL

Loving YTtalk
Did George sell it in 2012? I didn't think he would.

The last time I spoke to him was a good 2 years ago so I can't get ahold of him myself.

Yeah, he's been out of it for a while now, his new project is AnyTV. TGN's still running though, run by a fella named Andrew Wall (Goes by Awal).

He didn`t "sell" it...

BBTV ran it into the ground
Then fired George as if to say "it was all his fault, now TGN will be great again"...

I think he technically left, the question is did he leave of his own accord. Most people think not

How does any.tv actually work? I see "Earn about $1.00 every time someone new plays a game after watching your video or live stream!", but not really sure how it works.

How does any.tv actually work? I see "Earn about $1.00 every time someone new plays a game after watching your video or live stream!", but not really sure how it works.

It's known as recommendation revenue. You get links and if people sign up to play that game with your link, you'll receive that amount of money. It's similar to how adf.ly works.

It's known as recommendation revenue. You get links and if people sign up to play that game with your link, you'll receive that amount of money. It's similar to how adf.ly works.

Ah in that case I will pass. I hate it when you can earn money when recruiting friends. Like I have friends...

Back