Is it possible to restore a deleted comment on my video?

dolltube

I accidentally "banned" a commenter on my video. The users comment was deleted. I unbanned the user but the comment is not restored. Is there a way to restore it?

Any help would be appreciated. Been looking for info on this for about 45 mins!!!

Sadly there isn't man :L
You'll have to explain what you did to him he's confused why you did it :)
Like wise just say what happened and he'll probably be fine :D

Sadly there isn't man :L
You'll have to explain what you did to him he's confused why you did it :)
Like wise just say what happened and he'll probably be fine :D

I don't understand your 2nd & 3rd lines, I think you're being silly or smth..? So your 1st and only relevant line is hard to believe.

I just want the comment back.

Can someone serious pls tell me if it's possible & if so how to do it?

Thanks.

I don't understand your 2nd & 3rd lines, I think you're being silly or smth..? So your 1st and only relevant line is hard to believe.

Thanks.
He just answered your question...Seriously as well might I add.

He said NO it's not possible. When you banned the person, it deleted their comments. They don't get moved to spam, they get deleted permanently.

Instead of trying to get the comment back, tell the person whose comment you deleted what happened. The person might have been confused, so explaining that it was an accident will let the person know it was an accident.

yes i have did it before.. there should be a little drop down button beside where it says deleted comment on the video. and there should be an option to do it there.

He answered your question and told you to explain to the person that you deleted his comment and explain to him that it was just an accident in case the person was confused on why you did it.

Edit - I didn't read all of the responses before I posted, Qazplm nailed it

Thanks.
Oh let me put it in simple terms. no, you can't.
Also the third line makes sense man.[DOUBLEPOST=1400279396,1400279269][/DOUBLEPOST]
He just answered your question...Seriously as well might I add.

He said NO it's not possible. When you banned the person, it deleted their comments. They don't get moved to spam, they get deleted permanently.

Instead of trying to get the comment back, tell the person whose comment you deleted what happened. The person might have been confused, so explaining that it was an accident will let the person know it was an accident.
Thank you :)

I'm not aware of any method for us to un-delete a comment. If you want the comment back, and if you have a copy (email or youtube.com/comments), you can post something like:

+dolltube posted: "blah, blah, blah" (Sorry, I accidentally deleted your comment)

Put their Google Plus ID so that they know you fixed a mistake. Or leave out the + if you don't want them to get a notification.

Back