Is it possible to collaborate with famous YouTubers?

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Have anybody done it before? Let say the person is doing a fortnite gameplay and wanted to collaborate with a famous fortnite player which is Ninja. Will the famous youtuber even notice and care about your request? I am asking this because I might plan to do a collaboration with some famous youtuber. Let me know if you guys have attempt it before and if it really works.

To some extent yes but there is a limit to how high up you can reach with collabs. For me I was lucky enough to be able to work with a larger (85,000 sub channel) in the same gaming niche as me (i'm about 950 subs) so that was very cool.

However, expecting to be able to collab with multimillion sub channels when you've got only a handful of subs is going to be a reach to far I think

To some extent yes but there is a limit to how high up you can reach with collabs. For me I was lucky enough to be able to work with a larger (85,000 sub channel) in the same gaming niche as me (i'm about 950 subs) so that was very cool.

However, expecting to be able to collab with multimillion sub channels when you've got only a handful of subs is going to be a reach to far I think
Ah I see that nice the larger channel acknowledge you. Does it help to grow your channel in any way when you do a collaboration with a bigger you tuber channel?

So what you saying, if you channel is very small with only a handful of subscribers, it best to just collaborate with a you tuber who also have similar or a bit higher followers than you?

Also how do you do the collaboration? Do you PM them via YouTube or any available e-mail they have?

Just try and reach out dude, the worst thing that could happen is that they dont answer:) Don´t expect to collab with HUGE channels but it is posible with bigger channels. I got a video featured on a 50.000+ channel (at that time) and from that one video I gained about 200 subscribers over night so it can be worth the effort

Just try and reach out dude, the worst thing that could happen is that they dont answer:) Don´t expect to collab with HUGE channels but it is posible with bigger channels. I got a video featured on a 50.000+ channel (at that time) and from that one video I gained about 200 subscribers over night so it can be worth the effort
Alright thanks, will do that :)

I cannot tell on gamers. In general really big channels and brands never answered back. It is logical as they act professionaly i only had a positive answer from a bigger tuber to use his material but that was it. Never answered again hahaha it was a rather unpleasant experience... Smaller big channels seem to be more near to small channels as long as they were in our shoes more recently. As dave2017 said. You have to try. You never know. They are more willing to mention, colaborate and help each other. Take care and keep away from desperate youtubers though. First it is entertainment you have to sell to the viewer. Not sub and like and share us both because we made a common video or collaboration or whatever!!! :) :p

it's very possible, you just need to try though it is never always possible, I imagine it can be a lot of fun for both parties.

Unlikely, but sure it's possible. I watch Ninja on twitch almost everyday, and the people he plays with are either personal friends, celebrities, or other streamers that you would consider "up there" as far as audience goes. So pretty much you'd have to rely on connections to make it happen. :unsure:

Have anybody done it before? Let say the person is doing a fortnite gameplay and wanted to collaborate with a famous fortnite player which is Ninja. Will the famous youtuber even notice and care about your request? I am asking this because I might plan to do a collaboration with some famous youtuber. Let me know if you guys have attempt it before and if it really works.
Yeah it's definitely possible but not very likely since they are so famous and have so many subscribers they probably get a lot of messages on YouTube and all of their social medias asking them to collab with them so why would they pick you out of everyone else I mean it's happened before Logan Paul collaborated with a kid and wrote a song and did a music video that's really the only example I can think of it's rare but it happens I'm not saying it can't happen to you but it's also not likely but good luck

Back