Is it ok to reward subscribers?

CryptoJitsu

I'm a new channel and new creator and want to reward a random number of subscribers with some of the stuff my channel is about ( ie, cryptocurrency ) ... is this ok? Of course, it's my 'stuff' and I should be able to give it away to whomever I want... but I didn't want to violate some policy that I missed.

Thanks for any help!
T

As far as I know you can do whatever you want with your own stuff on the channel. If you want to be safe (because of the risks of crypto currency), you could have the the users you give stuff to sign an online waiver outlining the risks of the thing you're giving away.

Just a thought

I'm a new channel and new creator and want to reward a random number of subscribers with some of the stuff my channel is about ( ie, cryptocurrency ) ... is this ok? Of course, it's my 'stuff' and I should be able to give it away to whomever I want... but I didn't want to violate some policy that I missed.

Thanks for any help!
T

I wouldn't recommend giving out any form of currency. If anything maybe give out gift cards or something like that.

Hmmm, I get where you are coming from and you may be right. I'll have to really think about that. What I am thinking is only giving out like $1ish in a couple different alt coins to a couple random subs to encourage them to go through the process of getting a wallet and understanding how that process works. They can't receive the coins if they don't have a wallet and the main point of the channel is to teach people about Crypto currency, etc. But definitely a good point.

You can do it, just don't encourage people to sub.

Most of them are only for the freebies so you'll get fakes, and once they realize they're not the winner, they'll unsub.

Back