Is it bad to record too much?

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Me and my friends have a gaming channel (which I am the owner of) and I have been pacing myself to one upload a day or every other day. Yesterday my friend sent me a 50 minute video (which I will cut up into seperate parts and upload them daily) but now he wants to keep on recording. I'm worried that he'll send me an hour video each day and I'm wondering how bad is it to record too much?

Just tell him your complaints & worries :)
I did, he responded with "if you don't upload it on your channel, then I'll upload it my self." This kind of p****d me off because I just want him to follow this one simple rule, yet he refuses to do it!

I did, he responded with "if you don't upload it on your channel, then I'll upload it my self." This kind of p****d me off because I just want him to follow this one simple rule, yet he refuses to do it!
Then… change your account password so he doesn't upload to it :D

Sit him down in a room with one way glass, a recording device, and a harsh light. Then, continue to prod him until he finally cracks and admits that he has been recording too much. xD
Not a bad idea :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370142178,1370142141][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then… change your account password so he doesn't upload to it :D
No, he means he'll make a channel and upload it there

ah thats kinda crappy that your friend won't cooperate but if you can manage to break those hour long videos down then it shouldn't be too much of a problem..unless he wants them uploaded in their entirety

Now, it isn't a bad idea to do it a lot. I mean Quality over quantity, but if there is good Quality videos you are making out of them, then you should be good. But I find that it isn't the amount of videos that you should be worried about, but how he sends you an hour video, and YOU have to cut it up and edit it yourself. Kinda bad since you are doing most of the work cause you could make a 15 minute video that takes an amount of hours to edit and upload. So the work he is giving you is big but if you are worried about quantity, don't.

Ask him how would TV shows do if they released the entire season in one night? Would it be logical to expect people to watch so much, so fast? and with the new channel layout and glitches it is better to pace content anyway!

Back