Is it a good idea to be partnered with Buzzmyvideos?

coolpop18

Hello there! I was wondering if I could be partnered with Buzzmyvideos, some said that the requirements was 50 Subscribers and 50 views per day. I have 48 subscriber, but I'm gonna soon get them quick. But some say it takes forever to let them reply. My friend had been a partner with Buzzmyvideos, now I'm a little bit jealous with all the cool partnership stuff. Is it a good idea to be partnered with Buzzmyvideos? Yes, No?

Buzzmyvideos: http://www.buzzmyvideos.com/

you need more patience on your channel subscribers ,
and if you want to do a collab with me
in minecraft it will be great :) Just PM me
if you want :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351506259,1351506177][/DOUBLEPOST]and you could read this useful thread on getting viewers and subscribers :)
Get Subscribers and Viewers

try fullscreen and maker they are bigger networks power in numbers homes -id never even heard of these guys until u mentioned

you need more patience on your channel subscribers ,
and if you want to do a collab with me
in minecraft it will be great :) Just PM me
if you want :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351506259,1351506177][/DOUBLEPOST]and you could read this useful thread on getting viewers and subscribers :)
Get Subscribers and Viewers
Sure, happy to collab with you anytime![DOUBLEPOST=1351508497][/DOUBLEPOST]
try fullscreen and maker they are bigger networks power in numbers homes -id never even heard of these guys until u mentioned
I tried submitting the form to Fullscreen, but they never reply me.

PM me here or add me on skype : siijei.jochi1
and fullscreen replies after 3 - 4weeks+ because they have tons of tons
of applications to read.

try again - there are plenty of networks search this forum - apply to them all- personally i turned it down - i wanna see what i can do on my own before i make the decision give me $ away good luck

Back