Is Freedom a good network?

Bibek

A Gamer From India - Ha Ha
Recently I got an invitation from freedom network on my YouTube inbox.But I don't know much about this network.so, I was wondering if someone can tell me the pros and cons of this network.

Thanks in advance.....

Ive heard good things about them, but soon an offputting thing will be released about them, so Im gonna sit back and watch for a while!

3476212-haha_no.gif

Depends, they seem to say "managed" is a good thing, and their only feature you need to be with them to get tbh :D (note: alot of channels are affiliate with them now anyway... some with no copyright..)

But really, being managed along with 1000 channels, especially now the YouTube have lowered the combined strike amount needed for managed channels to loose features by half.

I really wouldn't go with any network that offers 60% anymore apart from RPM, who you could probably get 70% from just by asking anyway and for sure don't go with one with no real benefits.

I wouldn't consider them a good network. Your giving up 40% of your revenue when they don't have an ad sales team nor offer any tools or services except for a work in progress dashboard. The CEO (George) is deceitful and he has a bit of a reputation for misleading partners.

Recently I got an invitation from freedom network on my YouTube inbox.But I don't know much about this network.so, I was wondering if someone can tell me the pros and cons of this network.

Thanks in advance.....
never heard of them, if you're a new channel. You don't really need a youtube partner network just yet

Hello,

I am partnered with freedom! I will tell you my experiences with them thus far. As many have stated Freedom! is new and offers very little besides "managed" and no lock in contract. It does not have an ad sales team and it has very little features. The dashboard is finally up and running and works well, they finally got a decent branding kit, and are working on more benefits (At Least what we have been told). However, I agree the 60/40 split is kind of low. However, I signed knowing this. For me Freedom! Is my first network. They claim over time you can get that to be different however, I have not applied but know people who have different pay amounts. Example I know one channel under freedom that has a 80/20 split. One thing about freedom I like is the forums. They have a good forum and have many frequent posters. Granted like all forums they have people who post once and never again, but usually they have regular commenters. I have made some friends there and for me that is really why I joined a network. To meet similar minds and have fun. I don't know George personally, but I was told never trust someone 100% when it comes to money. Overall, Freedom is new and doesn't have that big of a name. They are full of great people and a few bad apples here and there. However, I will say they do their best to help out. I will say this. I do not think freedom is the best. I know there are others out there who can do it much better. I will say for me I am staying and going to see what happens. I am happy at the moment, so I see no reason to leave.

Hello,

I am partnered with freedom! I will tell you my experiences with them thus far. As many have stated Freedom! is new and offers very little besides "managed" and no lock in contract. It does not have an ad sales team and it has very little features. The dashboard is finally up and running and works well, they finally got a decent branding kit, and are working on more benefits (At Least what we have been told). However, I agree the 60/40 split is kind of low. However, I signed knowing this. For me Freedom! Is my first network. They claim over time you can get that to be different however, I have not applied but know people who have different pay amounts. Example I know one channel under freedom that has a 80/20 split. One thing about freedom I like is the forums. They have a good forum and have many frequent posters. Granted like all forums they have people who post once and never again, but usually they have regular commenters. I have made some friends there and for me that is really why I joined a network. To meet similar minds and have fun. I don't know George personally, but I was told never trust someone 100% when it comes to money. Overall, Freedom is new and doesn't have that big of a name. They are full of great people and a few bad apples here and there. However, I will say they do their best to help out. I will say this. I do not think freedom is the best. I know there are others out there who can do it much better. I will say for me I am staying and going to see what happens. I am happy at the moment, so I see no reason to leave.
It's been a few months, are the still a good network?

Back