Is Flash awful for everyone or just my version?

I've got flash cs5, and it crashes stupidly often... One time, when I was near the end of an animation, it refused to let me do any action, claiming that it was "out of memory". I increased the virtual memory for flash, even though there was more than enough to start with for what I was doing, and it still wouldn't let me do anything. This happened even if I quit it and reloaded the save file. Has this kind of thing ever happened to any other flash users?

I've got flash cs5, and it crashes stupidly often... One time, when I was near the end of an animation, it refused to let me do any action, claiming that it was "out of memory". I increased the virtual memory for flash, even though there was more than enough to start with for what I was doing, and it still wouldn't let me do anything. This happened even if I quit it and reloaded the save file. Has this kind of thing ever happened to any other flash users?
Mine works fine. I dunno. Try re-installing it? And btw, don't go thread crazy ;)

Flash cs5 is notoriously know for crashing out of the others, so i upgraded to cs5.5 :)

Back