Is buying views going to help me?

J1gSaWx1337

If i were to pay, let's say 10 dollars for like 10k views on a video, there are sites that do this, would it help me gain subs as well?

No, it's those views are bots, give no benefit to your channel and are against the ToS. The only allowed way to "buy" views is to run an advertising campaign on YouTube.. Or pay someone for shout outs etc..

Don't do it.

1. Purchasing views is against YouTubes ToS, and can get your channel terminated. (Especially now that they are becoming more strict on this sort of thing)
  2. When purchasing views, you're paying for fake, generated views. Not views from normal people.
  3. Since they aren't people watching your views, it will help in no way of gaining subscribers.
  4. Bought views have HORRIBLE audience retention, which will just hurt your video even more.

Watch this video. It may be about Facebook, but it's the same concept when it comes to purchasing views/likes/comments on your videos.
[DOUBLEPOST=1392858080,1392858051][/DOUBLEPOST]
so you guys dont think there any real benefits to buying views from a third party?
There is absolutely no benefits from purchasing views.

Dont buy subs or views it will not benefit views, iv seen some channels that have 500+ subs but struggle to even get 100+ views on their videos. Its not worth your money, just let your channel grow by itself without buying subs and views

Last edited:
As stated above, there aren't any benefits at all.

Furthermore, even if there were, it's sooooooo much more rewarding to have an organic channel, where you know you worked hard to get every damn sub, rather than just throwing money at it.

You could purchase views through Google Adwords via the "Promote" button on YouTube. This is much more expensive than you mentioned however. Do not use any third party to purchase views, subs, etc.

if you are looking for buying views that will benefit you, try Youtube's ad campaign option. They won't guarantee the views, but your vid will be the one that is displayed in front of the videos people want to watch.
But that's only if you really want to buy the views. I'd say don't use the bots, use the ads only if you really really really want to and try your best without them. youtube is a long grind, especially at the start :)

Back