Is Adsense a good choice now?

arwayne13

Super Poster
Currently I`m on a MCN but our split is 80/20
i know 20% is big
should i go Adsense or stay on MCN?

Thanks for the advices!

Does your MCN give you great tools to use? Worth the 20% you give away each month?
I use Adsense. I prefer to keep all of my money.

Reactions: nad
Honestly, I very much considered using a network for my channel (in the future), but after lots of research, I figure that if my AdSense is ever disabled for a non valid reason, YouTube will restore it if you complain enough.

It doesn't matter, couse since of april, YT said to MCNs that all users needs to have adsense now. So if you go with MCN, you are just getting paid via their adsense account. It's the same stuff now. ;)

It doesn't matter, couse since of april, YT said to MCNs that all users needs to have adsense now. So if you go with MCN, you are just getting paid via their adsense account. It's the same stuff now. ;)
MCNs have always linked their adsense accounts (since the moment that program started). The relationship between AdSense & an MCN is different between the relationship of a creator & AdSense, but essentially they achieve the same things.

Noup. Adsense and MCNs were two different universes back then. I have mail to prove it. ;)

ibb.co/ isCB0m

Just delete space. ;)

Back