Is a unique icon and banner really necessary for me right now?

JeremyTechno

I've Got It
Just as the title says, is it really necessary for me right now? I mean, I'm still a really small channel, and I think that my icon and banner are pretty good right now. There are not creative or anything, but will it do? I hear lots of people saying that this is very important in order to stand out, but I don't know.

Yes. Your sub/view count should not matter. You should always put effort into your channel, and make it the best you can possibly do.

The first 100 subscribers are the hardest to get. If you want your channel to grow, you need to do everything you can to make that happen. A unique banner and logo make people much more inclined to subscribe.

Just as the title says, is it really necessary for me right now? I mean, I'm still a really small channel, and I think that my icon and banner are pretty good right now. There are not creative or anything, but will it do? I hear lots of people saying that this is very important in order to stand out, but I don't know.
Uh yeah. It definitely is.
It only makes sense to really brand yourself well ASAP. :)

Yes. Your sub/view count should not matter. You should always put effort into your channel, and make it the best you can possibly do.
I guess that's a good way of looking at it.
The first 100 subscribers are the hardest to get. If you want your channel to grow, you need to do everything you can to make that happen. A unique banner and logo make people much more inclined to subscribe.
Hmm, I guess that's true. But the problem is, I never made anything design related in my life. You wouldn't happen to know a good website to make one, would you?

I guess that's a good way of looking at it.

Hmm, I guess that's true. But the problem is, I never made anything design related in my life. You wouldn't happen to know a good website to make one, would you?
Ask for one on the graphics portion of this site, and I am sure someone will make you what you need. :)

Back