Request Intro or Outro Art Needed

IDK Games

Ordinary Gamer
Greetings. We of IDK Games have had our channel since June and having an intro or an outro would be a really big help, an outro more so. Something Nintendo related with perhaps various characters and perhaps an easily spotted subscribe button. I have music already that I can use since I create my own.
Sometimes I wish I had the artistic talent to make something like this myself. My other idea would be to have the three of us dressed up as popular Nintendo characters, which if that's the case, I can easily get a screenshot of our Mii characters to help. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and it doesn't have to be animated.

Edit: Although I may not be able to offer money, but I do make music and I've received a lot of praise for my work. Perhaps we can work something out if you ever need any music made for whatever project you're working on. I have made a few of my own originals and I also enjoy remixing some of my favorite video games songs. If you'd like to hear some, you can check out my Newgrounds page where I have a lot of my music uploaded. Just search for Ihsman07 on Newgrounds

Last edited:
Hello...please edit your post and state what you have to offer in return for the service. Real money? YTtalk cash? Is it for free? Etc..thanks.

Back