Interacting with video elements

Need some advice guys, I need to make a video where my model interacts with the overlay animated text/objects that I will add in post. I have a rough idea of what I want, but I was trying to find more ideas and techniques on the subject but can't seem to find anything. Maybe I'm using the wrong search terms?

Any resources you know of will be appreciated.

Tell the model your idea, this will be mainly on her/him (i can relate, i'm a freelance model). If she can emote your idea then the work on your behalf will be less :)
Green screen if that helps. Show the model inspo's. I don't really know what you're exactly trying to achieve so I can't help much haha

Tell the model your idea, this will be mainly on her/him (i can relate, i'm a freelance model). If she can emote your idea then the work on your behalf will be less :)
Green screen if that helps. Show the model inspo's. I don't really know what you're exactly trying to achieve so I can't help much haha
Thanks for the advice, but I'm looking more for the technical aspect. Model is a clown and he knows what he's doing I have no doubt in him. It's kind of a TV commercial where her introduces (pulls, pushes, spins, appears) text and elements onto the screen around him. I need a tutorial or just inpiration on someone who's done that before.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm looking more for the technical aspect. Model is a clown and he knows what he's doing I have no doubt in him. It's kind of a TV commercial where her introduces (pulls, pushes, spins, appears) text and elements onto the screen around him. I need a tutorial or just inpiration on someone who's done that before.

Okay sorry, it just wasn't too clear on what kind of advice you were after :)
I'm sure that has been done before but unsure what you could possibly search to get the right footage for inspo... hmm...
The things im thinking of i feel like you've most likely already searched... I hope you find something!

You can do that simply in an editing software. I use Filmora (which is 100% free(if not you can easily find it for free)). In that software you can do video overlay with things flying in and out with their transitions I believe

You can do that simply in an editing software. I use Filmora (which is 100% free(if not you can easily find it for free)). In that software you can do video overlay with things flying in and out with their transitions I believe
Thanks friend, but again not really what I need. I have After Effects and I know how to use it quite well, well enough to pull this off either way. All I'm looking for is inpiration. Off the top of my head I can think of just pushing, pulling text which is quite boring, im sure there are plenty other methods that someone has explored and I want to get ideas.

Back