Inspirational YouTuber Stories

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
What YouTuber's stories do you find inspiring? My buddy recently showed my Lindsey Stirling and she is amazing! And lately I've seen her making the front page on multiple sites for being YouTube's highest earning female this year. I just saw this article and it looks like she had a rough start and turned it around despite being told she's not "good enough". Check this article out if you have a few minutes.

What stories have you seen that have a similar feeling?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ILLION-year-making-videos-playing-violin.html

Great thread! I love this topic. If you want to find out more about youtuber's lives in a deep way, I suggest everyone listen to Ear Biscuits Podcast by Rhett & Link. My favorite podcast. It's a must-listen for any upcoming youtuber!

Nice Peter had a background of dropping out college, dealing with anxiety and trying to do stand-up comedy for years.

Hannah Hart has a very dark background about her schizophrenic mother, and growing up as a Jehovah's witness.

MysteryGuitarMan was flat broke, and going to soup kitchens.

DeStorm Power was homeless for 6 weeks in New York.

Phillip Defranco talks about growing up with a step-father that ended up trying to kill him and his mother.

Not to mention like 80+ more youtubers they talk to! Some are just hilarious, but they are all so good.

Back