Indie Game Reviews, Previews, Play Throughs...

I'm loving the content bro. Right from your channel intro I was hooked! The videos are very informative and I love anything to do with indie games its a market I always wanted to go into but never know what games are right to get! You've earned yourself a subscriber my friend! :)

I'm loving the content bro. Right from your channel intro I was hooked! The videos are very informative and I love anything to do with indie games its a market I always wanted to go into but never know what games are right to get! You've earned yourself a subscriber my friend! :)

Thank you so much! You sound like me! I've been a HUGE fan of indie games, the whole idea of even making something by yourself or a small team just is crazy to me. I'm happy to give back to the scene by covering as much content as I can and thank you so much for the kind words and sub!

This is good stuff!
You actually post relevant content about the games. More than I can say about people doing just gameplay footage.

Level up!

This is good stuff!
You actually post relevant content about the games. More than I can say about people doing just gameplay footage.

Level up!

Awesome feedback thanks man! I try my best to keep new releases in there, but try to cover as many indie games as I can, even those that need to be greenlit or kickstarted still.

You might get a real kick out of Citizen Burger Disorder, if you've ever played that.
Guaranteed video gem! (If you want to go for something short, amusing, and goofy)

My channel is currently working on a gameplay video for it.

Also, since you've done a bunch already, want to ask for your two-cents; do you have any good suggestions for a WTF style game (games that are waaay out there, or warrant a strong response, or a "WTF is this game!?" kind of reaction)? One of my friends (Ebah) does a short series on those kind of games. Just want to get your opinion, since you've dabbled a bunch in games we haven't quite played yet.

You might get a real kick out of Citizen Burger Disorder, if you've ever played that.
Guaranteed video gem! (If you want to go for something short, amusing, and goofy)

My channel is currently working on a gameplay video for it.

Also, since you've done a bunch already, want to ask for your two-cents; do you have any good suggestions for a WTF style game (games that are waaay out there, or warrant a strong response, or a "WTF is this game!?" kind of reaction)? One of my friends (Ebah) does a short series on those kind of games. Just want to get your opinion, since you've dabbled a bunch in games we haven't quite played yet.

I'll look into that for sure!

WTF games....I try to stay away from because I don't personally care for them TOO much. But! I know of some:

There was something about a d**k kicking simulator I saw on Kotaku, I think in greenlight? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=603119297

Bear Simulator, which apparently the dev already quit working on it because it was too hard to update and he had a lot of hate. http://store.steampowered.com/app/395850/

I'll look into that for sure!

WTF games....I try to stay away from because I don't personally care for them TOO much. But! I know of some:

There was something about a d**k kicking simulator I saw on Kotaku, I think in greenlight? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=603119297

Bear Simulator, which apparently the dev already quit working on it because it was too hard to update and he had a lot of hate. http://store.steampowered.com/app/395850/

LOL. I can understand. I can see you take your content reviewing seriously, and you're focused on analyzing content and educating people about the merits and demerits of certain games.
On the other hand, we're a bunch of hooligans, plain and simple. We get a kick out of the strange and amusing. Its a different kind of channel from yours.
Neither are better or worse in my opinion. If it entertains and/or informs, more power to them.

I HEARD about the Bear Simulator controversy! I heard that he got $100,000 via Kickstarter, PewDiePie gave it a bad rating, and the dev couldn't handle the backlash and quit. Nothing against Felix; he hid the video after he realized what happened. A lot of people are still angry at the dev because he took all that money, and bouted out the moment things got rough instead of toughing it out. It's a shame. ... It displays the downside of Kickstarter, the unexpected consequences of negative reviews, and the gritty reality of game developing on the Internet.

Thank you! I'll look into that simulator game, definitely.

LOL. I can understand. I can see you take your content reviewing seriously, and you're focused on analyzing content and educating people about the merits and demerits of certain games.
On the other hand, we're a bunch of hooligans, plain and simple. We get a kick out of the strange and amusing. Its a different kind of channel from yours.
Neither are better or worse in my opinion. If it entertains and/or informs, more power to them.

I HEARD about the Bear Simulator controversy! I heard that he got $100,000 via Kickstarter, PewDiePie gave it a bad rating, and the dev couldn't handle the backlash and quit. Nothing against Felix; he hid the video after he realized what happened. A lot of people are still angry at the dev because he took all that money, and bouted out the moment things got rough instead of toughing it out. It's a shame. ... It displays the downside of Kickstarter, the unexpected consequences of negative reviews, and the gritty reality of game developing on the Internet.

Thank you! I'll look into that simulator game, definitely.

I agree, with all of that! It's crazy the things they face as devs. Also agree there is a place for both channels haha.

Back