Indie Game Reviews, Previews, Play Throughs...

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Hey guys,

I'm an indie game lover that promotes various indie developers with reviews, previews, and general let's plays of their title. I'd love as much feedback as you can give to help me get the word out about these developers and games!

SUPERHOT! SUPERHOT! SUPERHOT!

We are the Dwarves | Real Time Tactics Game

The Flame in the Flood | BEAUTIFUL Survival / Exploration Game

Kona: Day One | Story Driven Adventure Game

Counter Attack | SHMUP that I will be an Easter Egg in!

Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenege | Point n Click Adventure

Move or Die | 4 Player Local Party Game

Punch Club | RPG Strategy Fighting Game

Slime Rancher | Fun Farming Game

Last edited:
Woah, these games look sick!

Dude they are. Indie games are amazing to me for THAT reason alone. Well, a few others too, but they make GREAT content with small teams (or sometimes just one person) and it's amazing gameplay. Watch the thread if you don't want to sub (no pressure), I'll keep it updated with more games as I review them! I just moved so I was a tad delayed.

With great content like this I have to sub!
And yeah, it's insane what small people teams can do :O so mindblowing

With great content like this I have to sub!
And yeah, it's insane what small people teams can do :O so mindblowing

Well I appreciate it! Thanks! Now go like my videos share all over social media, etc lmao (just kidding).

I just moved this past weekend but I have like 5 or 6 steam keys in my email I need to redeem and do reviews on to include rocket league, coffin Dodgers, etc. definitely some awesome games!

Okay, NOW I subscribed. Was on a 21 hour plane trip back home whew.
Anyways, so that means you're going to make 5 more reviews? Awesomeeeeee

Okay, NOW I subscribed. Was on a 21 hour plane trip back home whew.
Anyways, so that means you're going to make 5 more reviews? Awesomeeeeee

Dude that's awesome! Thanks man, sounds like a crazy long flight. That does indeed mean I am going to bring at least 5 more reviews. I just finished moving this weekend and now I'll be back to it. I have to do a 750 sub special / thank you, giveaway, bunch of reviews I have piling up. So much to do!

Back