Services [INACTIVE] FREE Channel Art, Icons, Outros, & Thumbnails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay gotcha
Channel Art/Icon/Outro/Thumbnail:Channel Art
Text/Text Colors: Text Color White/ Text could be any font you want
Background/Background Colors:Background Color is Greyish light blue (did that make sense)
Pictures/Symbols to be incorporated:Subscribe button and my channel which is ItsOriginalToMe and my twitter which is ItsOriginalToMe
Theme:
Extra:Just add a note somewhere that says Like Comment Subscribe

Thank you, Love your Work
You're welcome, and thank you!
ITSORIGINALTOME2_zps39b2a1c7.png

Channel Art/Icon/Outro/Thumbnail: Channel art
Text/Text Colors: Possibly something just to do with my channel name, as for colors i have no clue. i'm not very creative
Background/Background Colors: i have no idea about anything with colours
Pictures/Symbols to be incorporated:i'm not sure about pictures. possibly something to do with spartans because that's what the S stands for in TLSW
Theme: Warrior like fighting scene or something
Extra:

I was just wondering if there was any chance of you making a Banner for my channel ?
It would be highly appreciated :D

Thanks for mine! I'll be sure to give you a shoutout. Also, can I please have the PSD files just in case I need to edit? One last thing - On my Channel Art, can you split it up into 3 secs...Minecraft, COD, and BF3?

Thanks sooo much!

hey i was wondering if you could make me some stuff like background and logo if you could youtube message me thanks you :)

Channel Art/Icon/Outro/Thumbnail: Channel art :)
Text/Text Colors: I want Lewjaaa in Red please ;D
Background/Background Colors: I would like a space background, like stars or the sun on one side ;D
Pictures/Symbols to be incorporated: The text; Minecraft, Gaming, etc. below my name!
Theme: Space!
Extra: I will give you a shoutout on my next video if you can get this done.

Thank you! ;D

Channel Art/Icon/Outro/Thumbnail: Channel Art
Text/Text Colors: xXStupidTurtleXx / colours purple and yellow
Background/Background Colors: background will have minecraft stuff colours what looks good
Pictures/Symbols to be incorporated: there needs to be a panda and a turtle somewhere on the picture
Theme:pretty much just minecraft
PLease and Thank you ::)

Channel Art/Icon/Outro/Thumbnail: Channel art
Text/Text Colors: Possibly something just to do with my channel name, as for colors i have no clue. i'm not very creative
Background/Background Colors: i have no idea about anything with colours
Pictures/Symbols to be incorporated:i'm not sure about pictures. possibly something to do with spartans because that's what the S stands for in TLSW
Theme: Warrior like fighting scene or something
Extra:
According to your channel trailer, it seems like you're a gaming channel & have COD, so hopefully this is okay
TLSWCentral_zpsf8d559c7.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1383540545,1383540230][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was just wondering if there was any chance of you making a Banner for my channel ?
It would be highly appreciated :D
Maybe if you use the layout :)
Could you make me a banner like this but for COD Ghost my channel name is TacticalBlackDude
tact_zps6b784390.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1383541813][/DOUBLEPOST]DONE WITH REQUESTS TONIGHT
Thanks for mine! I'll be sure to give you a shoutout. Also, can I please have the PSD files just in case I need to edit? One last thing - On my Channel Art, can you split it up into 3 secs...Minecraft, COD, and BF3?

Thanks sooo much!
Will send it to your YouTube inbox :)
hey was wondering if i could get a banner with possibly something to do with bunkeys :p
Please use the format for requesting, then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back