Services [INACTIVE] FREE Channel Art, Icons, Outros, & Thumbnails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
GeminiGraphics_zps841bfdef.png
Hello! I'm Hailey, 14. I graphic design as a hobby, and decided to bring it here, to YTTalk as a service to help out the channels in need.

Ex.
zenithgamingbanner2_zps743b3625.png

outro_zpsa0b34bbb.png

wacombamboosplashtablet_zpsc366a882.png

thecandiangamers_zps07c94ff7.png

All that I require is you give me a shoutout somewhere on your channel, or in your video. I'd also enjoy YTTalk $ donations...that'd be great!

Request Form:
Channel Art/Icon/Outro/Thumbnail:
Text/Text Colors:
Background/Background Colors:
Pictures/Symbols to be incorporated:
Theme:
Extra:

Last edited:
Hi!

I could use some thumbnails if your interested :), I will link to your channel in the description or anything else you would like!

Hey could you make me a avatar of a kangaroo but cartoony and I would shout you out in a video also if possible could you make it so the avatar could be used on thumbnails?

Hi!

I could use some thumbnails if your interested :), I will link to your channel in the description or anything else you would like!
Sure, request some stuff if you'd like
I love your channel are you are very tallented and i like ur tf2 vids keep up the good work
Thank you!
Hey could you make me a avatar of a kangaroo but cartoony and I would shout you out in a video also if possible could you make it so the avatar could be used on thumbnails?
BFCICON_zps6e3bf09f.png

vector_zpsad8cfa4a.png

Enjoy!

It would be so cool if you could make an outro screen with red background and white text almost kinda like your example and also just add twitter icon and subscribe icon. Also, I dont know if this is manageable but can you make a profile picture of the cartoon me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back