In this date, what's a good game to stream?

jdSenpai

I know people like watching league and whatnot, but I really want to know what games people find entertaining aside from league. What game would excite you so much you want to watch another stream it, see his reactions and such wholesomely .

I thought of streaming:

Naruto Shippuden Storm 4
Rocket League
Gang Beasts
Rainbow Six
Stickman Arena (lol)

Idk, I think someone wise said listen to the people. So any suggestions?

Most of those games aren't highly ranked on the Twitch suggestions. But Siege is fun to me so I might be entertained by Siege. Just depends where your followers are coming from and what they're wanting to watch.

Most of those games aren't highly ranked on the Twitch suggestions. But Siege is fun to me so I might be entertained by Siege. Just depends where your followers are coming from and what they're wanting to watch.
Ah I stream on youtube live lol, I do that on the side while making youtube videos! Most of the people who stumbled upon my stream and subbed said they liked it because of me, which is comforting. Anyways you said Siege? I got google handy so I'm gonna check that out!

Since you've said your subs are there because of you then you should employ the same principle to the game selection. In other words, stream the one that excites you the most, 'cause that alone will make you more engaging whilst streaming. Any of those should be fine, if you want to look at popularity then Siege and Rocket League would be the best bet, but again, stream what you like. As a rule of thumb it's always better to go to a more popular game or one that has a lot of potential for epic/crazy/dramatic moments, so if you're in two minds about some games those are the criteria you could employ, but it's never really worth picking them if your interests lie elsewhere, imo

Since you've said your subs are there because of you then you should employ the same principle to the game selection. In other words, stream the one that excites you the most, 'cause that alone will make you more engaging whilst streaming. Any of those should be fine, if you want to look at popularity then Siege and Rocket League would be the best bet, but again, stream what you like. As a rule of thumb it's always better to go to a more popular game or one that has a lot of potential for epic/crazy/dramatic moments, so if you're in two minds about some games those are the criteria you could employ, but it's never really worth picking them if your interests lie elsewhere, imo
Very true my dude, I think the number 1 rule in choosing a game to play is if it looks like I will enjoy it. I heard of Rocket League where its kinda like soccer but with cars(?) Anyways yeah I'm gonna check that out but thanks for the word of advice and suggestion~!

Very true my dude, I think the number 1 rule in choosing a game to play is if it looks like I will enjoy it. I heard of Rocket League where its kinda like soccer but with cars(?) Anyways yeah I'm gonna check that out but thanks for the word of advice and suggestion~!
Yeah, Rocket League remains pretty popular. Even though I never really got into it people usually find it very fun, and I think it's very streamable. Lots of opportunities for reactions and commentary, plus all the excitement and engagement of sport, only in more bite sized chunks. Hope you enjoy it and maybe find in it your new go-to streaming game :)

Overwatch.
Minecraft.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Battlefield 1
Genital Jousting

...All hot games right now!

Overwatch.
Minecraft.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Battlefield 1
Genital Jousting

...All hot games right now!
I'm curious .. whats Gential Jousting? Please expand good mate .. nah I'm kidding ( unless thats a real game?). Ya I can take these game suggestions for future streaming , thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1481863447,1481863405][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, Rocket League remains pretty popular. Even though I never really got into it people usually find it very fun, and I think it's very streamable. Lots of opportunities for reactions and commentary, plus all the excitement and engagement of sport, only in more bite sized chunks. Hope you enjoy it and maybe find in it your new go-to streaming game :)
Thanks my dude! Hopefully Rocket League actually does make good reactions and commentary out of me, not knowing how I will react to that game.

Back