Request In need of new banner (free)

HumbleZeus

Leader of the Humblers, Thunder God, Pizza Lover
Hi,

First off thank you for taking the time read this appreciate it :). Anyway to the point I need a new banner I've been in need of one for a bit and had actually been saving money for one but to due to unforeseen expenses I can't pay for one now. I just re-designed my logo and wanted them to match up but don't have the skill myself to do so.

If you are interested in creating one for me I would really appreciate it and will shout your channel or your skills out on my channel as some form of compensation for your work. If you need to contact me my Skype is down below. Thank you :)

On it[DOUBLEPOST=1438763245,1438755823][/DOUBLEPOST]How's this? Took me forever to find that font.HumbleZeusBannerUploadable.jpg

On it[DOUBLEPOST=1438763245,1438755823][/DOUBLEPOST]How's this? Took me forever to find that font.View attachment 30388
Hi sorry for the late reply I didn't get any notification someone had replied :( thank you for efforts but I did find someone to make me an logo a little while after posting this sorry to have wasted your time :(

Back