Voice Acting In need of COMMITTED voice actors

I'm down. What kind of schedule would I be expected to keep up with?

Examples of my voice:
Fox around the 9 minute mark:

Takuya (kid with red shirt and hat), Minimon (1 minute mark) & the green bug (6 minute mark):

Falco (6 minute mark):

I would like to Volunteer if possible, I do some voice acting though not on a professional level but hope I can help.
Youtube Channel: JamieVoiceActor

Can you give us details? Requirements, roles needed, schedules, maybe a hint or bit of scripting?

Examples of my voice:

Takuya (kid with red shirt and hat), Minimon (1 minute mark) & the green bug (6 minute mark):

Falco (6 minute mark):
I would need everyone to be available to be on a Skype call before the Saturday of that week. (we could decide that as a group) and also to send in audio lines before said satuday. Do you have a skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1436884501,1436884454][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to Volunteer if possible, I do some voice acting though not on a professional level but hope I can help.
Youtube Channel: JamieVoiceActor

Ok I sent you a message, and what is your skype[DOUBLEPOST=1436884769][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you give us details? Requirements, roles needed, schedules, maybe a hint or bit of scripting?
requirements would be to have a live skype call once a week, and send the required lines to me, both by saturday of that week[DOUBLEPOST=1436885840][/DOUBLEPOST]
The roles ill discuss further on skype, and im looking to make a mini series for a machinima[DOUBLEPOST=1436890696][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am down to help out
cool, you got skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1436923006][/DOUBLEPOST]

Examples of my voice:

Falco (6 minute mark):
Probly every wednsday we call

Back