Short Film In need of actor! (No 'in-person' meet)

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Wouldn't we need a mock script and a character blue print for that? Like I'm not sure if this guy is disturbed crazy or GOING crazy or if he's evil and crazy or like, I don't know what character I'd even be portraying yet. Help a bro out :p
lol, just shoot just a couple second video of you just acting like you're going crazy. This guy has just witnessed a killer killing off his family and friends and that is now toying with him, making him go insane. Just a quick little video acting like that. I don't even care what you say, just as long as you're acting like you're going insane out of your mind lol. There will be full detail when I have written the script, but for now just the general acting for insanity is fine!

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
lol, just shoot just a couple second video of you just acting like you're going crazy. This guy has just witnessed a killer killing off his family and friends and that is now toying with him, making him go insane. Just a quick little video acting like that. I don't even care what you say, just as long as you're acting like you're going insane out of your mind lol. There will be full detail when I have written the script, but for now just the general acting for insanity is fine!
That's all I needed to know :) No promises though cause I'm pretty busy atm but if I find the time I'll send you something.

Reactions: James Lewis

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
That's all I needed to know :) No promises though cause I'm pretty busy atm but if I find the time I'll send you something.
Sounds good! And don't worry, take your time. I won't even be done with all the writing and the script for a while.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah not my usual roles on camera, but I've practiced serious acting off camera and think I could pull it off nicely. Might just turn into Johnny Depp :cool:
*Fangirls, dies*

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reactions: Kath

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reactions: Kath