Comedy Improv comedy sketches

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Hey hey and Merry Christmas for Sunday!! Because I likely won't read this page again until next week haha!

So I like to do a lot of improvised comedy and for 2017 I really want to get more videos focused on improv up and running. I have never done a collab with anyone as I'm always unsure how it would work with people living in different areas. So I have thought of a couple ideas that may just work!!

You don't need to physically be in the same room to do a radio play. It's basically just acting using only your voice, and with it being improvised you can certainly expect a lot of bloopers haha!

I'm also thinking perhaps improvised phone calls to each other. Could make it a challenge where one person is playing the role of a certain character or he has a perk about them or maybe something has happened. Its down to the other person to remain in character, but also guess what/who the other person is or doing.

I can explain it in more detail when we speak properly. I hate Skype but I guess that would be the only way to record our conversations together and also the only way to meet up and talk haha.

I'm 29 from the UK. I was also thinking of making a challenge with the improv sketch or phone call, where its up to one person to try and make the other one laugh. Both must stay in character but if they break out of character and start laughing then the other person gains a point. At the end of say 10 short sketches or attempts......maybe less depending how good we are at holding it together and NOT laughing, the person with the most points wins.

Certainly food for thought but I'd be very interested in doing something along those lines. Remember I'm in the UK and unfortunately I do work from 9am to 5pm so trying to catch each other online may be difficult for some of you if there is a huge time difference.

Back