I'm under 18?

Ewan

Reaction score
I'd assume so... There are plenty of Gamers on here (and I'm not one. I've just seen countless threads on this subject >.<) so just ask them. :-P But I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. :)
Ok, I'll just do that. Others who are partnered do it...

:up:

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It would be best if you put your age as over 18. If you don't adsense will require a parents gmail account. From what I heard the set up to connect your parents gmail account to your adsense seems a little faulty so you might want to do a bit of research on the subject. Since your into gaming, before you monetize your content you might want to figure out how to partner with a youtube based gaming community for example "Machinima". Gaming footage even with commentary is techinically considered copyrighted material and you might get a strike on your account if you monetize it. There may be flaws with what I said. so don't take my word for it just yet. Hope everything goes well :)
don't do that dude, if you lie about your age and then get a partnership you have to keep lying about your age and even then, if your caught that is a fraud charge, just put your real age, 18 isn't that away you can survive that long without being paid.

Ewan

Reaction score
don't do that dude, if you lie about your age and then get a partnership you have to keep lying about your age and even then, if your caught that is a fraud charge, just put your real age, 18 isn't that away you can survive that long without being paid.
I'm going to put my real age down.

I think I'm just going to apply for other gaming networks in the meantime :)

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

JamesH2O

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for correcting me on that :)

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Honestly, the best thing to do is wait until you're 18 to monetize. Odds are you wouldn't make much money, and it eliminates the odds of getting banned by adsense. If you don't want to, some networks will take you before you're 18, so you could go that way.

Ewan

Reaction score
Honestly, the best thing to do is wait until you're 18 to monetize. Odds are you wouldn't make much money, and it eliminates the odds of getting banned by adsense. If you don't want to, some networks will take you before you're 18, so you could go that way.
I know some networks that accept people under 18 so I'll try them ;)

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick