I'M SO OFFENDED.

what about it? it is a bluecoat device that handles security on your companies end...unless you have an odd reason to have a blue coat device in your home? lol. I am a systems engineer, I handle these type of devices so I know what you are feeling! Seems to be complaining about the certificate on the web servers end

what about it? it is a bluecoat device that handles security on your companies end...unless you have an odd reason to have a blue coat device in your home? lol. I am a systems engineer, I handle these type of devices so I know what you are feeling! Seems to be complaining about the certificate on the web servers end
Absolutely, in a deeper sense I knew that this was what it was about.
I have a HUGE issue with over-blue coating even when it isn't necessary. I'm so glad that someone saw this as my cry for help.

Absolutely, in a deeper sense I knew that this was what it was about.
I have a HUGE issue with over-blue coating even when it isn't necessary. I'm so glad that someone saw this as my cry for help.

lmao....looks like we work for the same company :) did a nslookup on the IP since that domain name looks familiar... and its the same domain as our bunker west blue coat! hahah! small world! I know how annoying our devices are!

Last edited:
Back