I'm Reviewing Videos :)

Hmmmmmmmmm..........I think segment 1 was the best because it was easier for me to hear. Even though segment 1 did have a bit of static in the background. With segment 2 and 3, I found them muffled, and it was hard to hear. I'm not sure what you're using...but maybe you can try turning the volumes up -- or standing closer to the mic.
I don't know if others will like the static sound from segment 1....but to me, it made your voice clearer :)

Thanks! :D

If you get a moment I'd really appreciate some comments on my latest video:

Anything you feel like mentioned would be great, thumbnail, style etc.

If you get a moment I'd really appreciate some comments on my latest video:

Anything you feel like mentioned would be great, thumbnail, style etc.

I like the thumbnail! Your intro is nice. It's not too long, and eye catching. I really like what you say. You sound very professional when you speak. I must say, I did find the audio very low. I had to turn up my speakers, and it's a bit muffled. I haven't seen this movie (probably won't see it as it's not really my thing) but you did a really good job explaining it :) I liked that you added some screen shots of the movie as you were talking about it. Even though the video is 7 minutes long, it doesn't seem that long. You have a good flow going with no "ums" and "ahs" etc. So good job :)

Thanks for the (remarkably positive!) feedback, I do appreciate it :), and yeah sound is an issue I've had and been told about before, I need to get a proper mic as at the moment I just used the on-board webcam one which is clearly not quite good enough!

Thanks again though!

Thanks for the (remarkably positive!) feedback, I do appreciate it :), and yeah sound is an issue I've had and been told about before, I need to get a proper mic as at the moment I just used the on-board webcam one which is clearly not quite good enough!

Thanks again though!
I use my webcam mic to record songs lol.....so I know what it's like. There's a lot of background noise on my vocals :/ but oh well..I work with what I got lol :)

If you could give me some feedback on this game intro I made for Beyond:Two Souls that would be awesome....and it's super short so that's a plus lol.

If you have anymore time and could review this video that would be fantastic! It's a comedy video, but one of our lighter ones.

Link-

Thanks For Your Time,

Bernardo Rodriguez

Back