im really stuck

CplDragon

i need help with video ideas i still dont know what my niche is and im being inconsistent i really dont know what to do ive been on this sort of block too many times any help?

My recommendation is to do what you love. If you love video games, play video games. If you love to tell stories, tell stories. It's not the end of the world to mix up the content a little, which if you are a "general" YouTuber is perfect.

Also, your channel link does not work. Try copying and pasting the symbols after /channel/ in your URL.

What hobbies do you enjoy? Do you have any passions... sports, business, comedy, motivational type things...

I just make videos on what I'm passionate about :)

My recommendation is to do what you love. If you love video games, play video games. If you love to tell stories, tell stories. It's not the end of the world to mix up the content a little, which if you are a "general" YouTuber is perfect.

Also, your channel link does not work. Try copying and pasting the symbols after /channel/ in your URL.
yea ill fix that[DOUBLEPOST=1508693936,1508693903][/DOUBLEPOST]
What hobbies do you enjoy? Do you have any passions... sports, business, comedy, motivational type things...

I just make videos on what I'm passionate about :)
hobbies that i enjoy i love gaming and making youtube videos but its so oversaturated on youtube
and i absolutely love music

I feel like sometimes you don't always have to have a niche?
I just make videos to entertain my friends/subscribers, so these can range from one topic to the complete other sometimes, I just like to entertain and make videos.

With coming up with video ideas when you can't figure our your niche, perhaps look at the things around you and try to turn that into a video? You said you love gaming so why not a video about your top 10 games or try to think of a game for every letter of the alphabet? or perhaps "games in real life"? Once you think of an 'idea' you just sorta grow it and look at the sort of angles you could come at it with.

Do any of your friends watch your channel? Maybe ask them what they would like to see?

It is hard coming up with ideas when you don't have a niche but I try to become friends with those who watch my videos and ask what they want to see etc.

i need help with video ideas i still dont know what my niche is and im being inconsistent i really dont know what to do ive been on this sort of block too many times any help?

I would love to view your channel to get an idea of what you already do. It would help me to come up with some ideas to help you. However, when I clicked on your link it says your channel doesn't exist. I tried viewing your channel by clicking on your icon but got the same message. For some reason, this happened to me with someone else's channel but I was able to access their channel by clicking on their icon then "My Channel".

I would say think of something you enjoy doing then think of ways to create interesting videos. I'm currently trying to learn Spanish. Although, it's hard for me sometimes :shifty2: I enjoy learning it. I've been thinking about starting a language channel. This channel idea would probably work best if I stream live because I want this channel to be interactive. However, l've never streamed on YouTube before so it would be all new to me.

I also love the show Teen Wolf. I came across lots of clips a couple of days ago. Now, I'm thinking about creating a channel about Teen Wolf, especially since the show ended. :( I saw people making little funny captions on some episodes, how the characters looked before the show and after the show. There are so many cool ideas you can come up with especially once you figure out what it is you enjoy. Cooking, working out, doing hair, etc.

Hope this helps. :unsure:[DOUBLEPOST=1508715776,1508715640][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to view your channel to get an idea of what you already do. It would help me to come up with some ideas to help you. However, when I clicked on your link it says your channel doesn't exist. I tried viewing your channel by clicking on your icon but I got the same message. For some reason, this happened to me with someone else's channel but I was able to access their channel by clicking on their icon then "My Channel".

I would say think of something you enjoy doing then think of ways to create interesting videos. I'm currently trying to learn Spanish. Although, it's hard for me sometimes :shifty2: I enjoy learning it. I've been thinking about starting a language channel. This channel idea would probably work best if I stream live because I want this channel to be interactive. However, l've never streamed on YouTube before so it would be all new to me.

I also love the show Teen Wolf. I came across lots of clips a couple of days ago. Now, I'm thinking about creating a channel about Teen Wolf, especially since the show ended. :( I saw people making little funny captions on some episodes, how the characters looked before the show and after the show, etc. There are so many cool ideas you can come up with especially once you figure out what it is you enjoy; Cooking, working out, doing hair, etc.

Hope this helps. :unsure:

hobbies that i enjoy i love gaming and making youtube videos but its so oversaturated on youtube
and i absolutely love music

Well I suppose the question you've got to ask yourself then is; are you making content because you want to and enjoy making content or are you making content because you want to have hundreds of viewers,new friends and subs...I mean; obviously both would be nice...but these days unless you have viral hit after viral hit (Basically asking for lightning in a bottle week on week) your not going to amass a mass following super quick. it takes years of uploading regularly and maintaining a good level of quality with your content. if I was in your shoes i'd produce gaming content and treat it like a hobby...if you get a few subscribers brilliant! as long as your getting a couple of views a video your at least getting someone watching your stuff and thats the first step towards building a solid audience :) my main motivation is knowing that my view counter is going up day on day and subs give me a big positive boost on top of that :) im happy making what Im happy making and people watching it is a bonus for me xD

Well I suppose the question you've got to ask yourself then is; are you making content because you want to and enjoy making content or are you making content because you want to have hundreds of viewers,new friends and subs...I mean; obviously both would be nice...but these days unless you have viral hit after viral hit (Basically asking for lightning in a bottle week on week) your not going to amass a mass following super quick. it takes years of uploading regularly and maintaining a good level of quality with your content. if I was in your shoes i'd produce gaming content and treat it like a hobby...if you get a few subscribers brilliant! as long as your getting a couple of views a video your at least getting someone watching your stuff and thats the first step towards building a solid audience :) my main motivation is knowing that my view counter is going up day on day and subs give me a big positive boost on top of that :) im happy making what Im happy making and people watching it is a bonus for me xD
treat is as a hobby damn

Back